Monday, May 25, 2009

Sunset

No surf for me last wkend :(

I did get to go out and play with some filters that i got last week though.






I was a bit bummed with the sunset, just dropped out of the sky without any dramatic final hurrah. Prob about 2 days in the year when there aren't any clouds around to light up the sky!






This is my favorite one, there were some nice steep steps on the way down reminded me of this shot a bit, http://www.petercox.ie/gallery/235

Didn't quite turn out as i'd have liked but still stoked on it as i had packed up and was heading home when i saw it, so was kind of like a bonus shot!


Looks like some potential for good surf later in the wk though so hopefully my next post will be of that nature!

1 comment:

  1. lovely shot...think i know where this is. cave to the right?

    ReplyDelete